Roscoe Family Dental is enforcing new office policies related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please review the following prior to any appointment.
We are asking all patients to verify we have up-to-date personal demographic information, insurance information, and health history at each visit. A check-in link will be texted to the phone number we have on file prior to your appointment. Use this link to complete forms and verify we have the most up-to-date information. This link will also include a COVID-19 screening form.
Additionally, and optionally, you may create an account on our new patient portal at roscoedental.mydentistlink.com.
- If the system does not recognize you as a patient, it is likely due to a missing email address in your file. Please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- We will be utilizing this portal to streamline our check-in process, update health history prior to your appointment, and complete a COVID-19 pre-appointment screening form.
- Forms to complete will appear on the portal approximately 5 days prior to your appointment.
Please arrive 10 minutes early to your appointment to allow adequate time for the new screening process. When you arrive, remain in your car and text our office at 815-476-8387
- We will respond and will tell you when our team is ready for you to enter the building.
- If you have not filled out your required forms prior to arriving, a link to fill out your forms on your phone will be sent to you.
- Access to our waiting room will be limited, and we ask that no additional guests escort the patient to their appointment.
When you enter the building:
- Your temperature will be taken
- You will be asked to rinse with a mouthwash solution
- You may see our clinical team wearing additional personal protective equipment (PPE)
Please remember that if you, any immediate family member, or anyone you have had contact with has exhibited the following symptoms within the last 14 days, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- Sore Throat
- Dry Cough
- Loss of taste or smell
Our office is following all recommended guidance from the public health authorities. Please be patient with us as these policies may change. If you do not have access to a computer, smart phone, or texting capabilities, please call our office (815-623-7366) and we will discuss procedures specifically with you.